About the Course
Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "Compassionate Action".
Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, eventually healing ourselves.
It is this beautiful modality that works on deep cellular, emotional levels, and karmic issues which are often holding us back from moving forward.
It makes the recipient more receptive :
• To accept all things as they are(person, place, object, or a situation)
• To let go of what is no longer serving our purpose (inhibitions, beliefs, memories, people)
• To be Grateful
To qualify to take this class, a student must be a Reiki master and well accustomed to drawing Reiki symbols.
A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols is given here:
• The first symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level.
• The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to break up the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self.
• The third symbol fills the person with love and restores balance.
• The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding.
The Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful. They help connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
Eligibility for this course :
• Anyone who wants to deepen their Reiki Master knowledge and heal at a deeper level
• Karuna Ki (Level I and II are for practitioner level)
• Master level for Teacher certification
• Course duration 4 days for the practitioner and 1 day additional for Master level
Usha is a Reiki Master Trainer, Crystal Therapist, Empath, Alternative Healer, Psychic Reader (Tarot Reader), and a counselor who works intuitively and passionately with energy. She would be honored to extend support through Meditative sessions, training, counseling, Reiki sessions, and crystal therapies, anyway through which her practice can bring joy and abundance to your lives.